2S Turbo v2 produces high yields with fewer PCR duplicates due to redesigned adapter and master mix components
- Low input, high complexity
- Up to 3x fewer duplicates from 1 ng of DNA
- Improved yield for enrichment
- Specially formulated PCR Master Mix boosts yield from a minimal number of PCR cycles
- Multiplex up to 1536 samples
- Normalase™ compatible, pre-plated UDIs enable multiplexing of multiplexing of up to 1536 samples with full automation.
A specially formulated Master Mix boosts yields to generate sufficient mass of library for hybridization-based enrichment without a corresponding increase in PCR duplicates. The new Master Mix can also be used on-bead for post-hybridization PCR.
PCR-free workflows are supported with inputs of 100 ng of DNA in an adapter ligation workflow. Low input workflows that index via amplification or ligation is available for samples with as few as 100 pg of DNA.
The Swift 2S Turbo v2 DNA Library Kits are available in two configurations. The Swift 2S Turbo v2 Flexible workflow supports PCR-Free library generation or your choice of adapters and indices. The Swift 2S Turbo v2 DNA standard workflow includes stubby Y-adapters.