Isolate viral RNA from cell-free fluids such as plasma, serum, urine, and cell culture supernatant using spin columns.
- Rapid – Viral RNA isolation in 20 minutes or less
- Versatile – Columns designed for spin or vacuum processing
- Quality – Inhibitor-free viral RNA suitable for demanding downstream applications
- Safe – No organic extractions
- Cost-Effective – 30% less than the competition on average
The E.Z.N.A.® Viral RNA Kit is designed for the isolation of viral DNA and viral RNA from cell-free fluids such as plasma, serum, urine and cell culture supernatant. The procedure completely removes contaminants and enzyme inhibitors making viral RNA isolation fast, convenient and reliable. The kit is also suitable for the isolation of total RNA from cultured cells, tissues and bacteria. RNA purified using the E.Z.N.A.® Viral RNA method is ready for all downstream applications such as RT-PCR.