Isolate gDNA from cultured cells, buccal swabs, whole blood and soft tissue using spin columns.
- Rapid – DNA isolation in under 20 minutes (after lysis)
- Reliable – Optimized buffers guarantee pure DNA every time
- Safe – No organic extractions
- High-quality – Purified DNA suitable for most applications
- Cost-Effective – 30% less than the competition on average
The E.Z.N.A.® Tissue DNA Kit offers a simple, rapid, and cost-effective method for the isolation of DNA from a wide variety of sample sources include fresh or frozen animal cells and tissues. After cell lysis, the DNA purification process can be completed in fewer than 30 minutes. Up to 30 mg of tissue at a time can be easily processed using the simple E.Z.N.A.® Tissue DNA protocol. With the spin-column based kit, multiple samples can be processed in parallel. There is no need for phenol/chloroform extractions or time-consuming steps such as precipitation with isopropanol or ethanol. DNA purified using the E.Z.N.A.® Tissue DNA Kit is ready for most downstream applications such as PCR, Southern blots, and restriction enzyme digestion.