Isolate total RNA from cultured cells & tissues with homogenizer columns using spin columns
- Rapid – RNA isolation in 40 minutes or less
- Versatile – Spin and vacuum protocols
- RNA – Suitable for RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, Poly A+ RNA (mRNA), nuclease protection, and in vitro translation
- Safe – No organic extractions
- Cost-Effective – 30% less than the competition on average
The E.Z.N.A.® HP Total RNA Kit provides a rapid and easy method for RNA isolation from a small amount of cultured eukaryotic cells or tissues. This kit allows single or simultaneous processing of multiple samples in less than 40 minutes. Normally, 1×107 eukaryotic cells or 25-30 mg tissue can be used in a single experiment. There is no need for phenol/chloroform extractions, time consuming steps such as CsCl gradient ultracentrifugation, or precipitation with isopropanol or LiCl. RNA purified using the E.Z.N.A.® HP Total RNA method is ready for applications such as RT-PCR, RTqPCR, Northern blotting, poly A+ RNA (miRNA) purification, nuclease protection, and in vitro translation.