Higher sample storage capacity and absolute sample traceability!
Micronic’s new 2.00ml storage tube uniquely combines higher sample storage capacity and absolute sample traceability in an industry-standard 96-tube rack format (SBS footprint).
- Massive gross volume: 1.90ml
- Sterile, gamma radiated
- Precapped with TPE caps or Screw caps
- Snap tubes: tubes are locked into the wells of the rack to prevent sample loss from overturned racks
- 2D Data-Matrix or Alphanumeric coded
- Temperature range: -20°C to +140°C
- Large volume storage
- Automation friendly
- Resists high chemical solvents
- Class 7 clean-room production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogene free
High integrity storage and ease of handling of each sample is critical. The new Micronic 2.00ml storage tube uses an alphanumeric or unique 2D Data-Matrix code laser encrypted on the tube bottom to enable easy identification and traceable storage of samples.
Enhance productivity by loading with standard 8- or 12-channel pipettes, and enable simple integration with automated liquid handling platforms. For easy retrieval of full samples, 200µl tips extended length are most suitable.