Culture Media and Reagents – Available from stock!
Cell Culture Media and Reagents include a number of different products, such as amino acids, antibiotics, and buffers, all of which are used routinely in research, and manufacturing applications to optimize and analyze cell cultures.
- Available from stock (see Lonza stock list to view products in stock)
- Delivered within 2 days!*
- Low endotoxin, high quality
- Complete traceability
- Wide range of products
- Excellent technical assistance
- DMEM – Available in high and low glucose formulations, aids in culturing a variety of mammalian cells
- MEM – Also for mammalian cells, formulations are available with both Hank’s and Earle’s balanced salt solutions
- RPMI – Mostly used with hematopoietic cells, various formulations for mammalian cell culture and mycological assays
- IMDM – Widely used with rapidly growing cell types
- Insect Media – Various formulations that aid in different types of research using insect cells
Cell Culture Media Availability
There have been significant quality upgrades to the Lonza cell culture media facilities, and we do have sufficient stock of classical media. Learn more >
All Lonza Classical media is manufactured in cGMP and ISO certified production facilities.