Want to eliminate variability in your cell culture studies?
- Chemically defined to ensure consistent results
- Eliminate variability introduced through use of FBS
- Eliminate FBS-borne mycoplasma and virus contamination
- Eliminate reliance on FBS availability and costly FBS
Time to wean your cells off FBS?
Serum-free media and reagents have a wide range of applications, including production of monoclonal antibodies, viral antigens, and recombinant proteins using a variety of mammalian and invertebrate cell lines.
Why serum free media?
- Increased definition
- Increase lot-to-lot consistency
- Simplify purification and processing
- Improved control of cell culture conditions
- Optimize formulations for specific cell types
- Elimination of contaminant interference
- Improved reproducibility
- Mostly used for suspension cultures for higher yield
|BE02-035F||Amniochrome Pro||500ml||QUOTE ME!|
|BE12-730F/12-730F||Insect-EXPRESS with L-Glutamine||500ml||QUOTE ME!|
Culture Media Database:
View over 100 Culture Media Elements! Click here to access the FREE Culture Media Database now!