Live-cell imaging for high-throughput experiments
Being able to monitor cell cultures over time provides a great insight into their physiology and function. Live-cell imaging microscopes open up novel and exciting avenues to study cellular health, viability, colony formation, migration, and cellular responses to external stimuli.
To help life science researchers improve their understanding of cellular processes, CytoSMART Technologies has developed an automated bright-field microscope that can visualize an entire surface of a cell culture vessel and operate from inside a standard CO2-incubator, biological safety cabinet or on a benchtop. Not limited to a specific type or quantity of culture vessels, the CytoSMART Omni captures cellular behaviour by creating high-quality time-lapse videos for days or even weeks at a time.
The CytoSMART™ Omni is:
- Fast – Faster than any automated live-cell imager ever seen
- Flexible – Any type of transparent culture vessel can be scanned
- Compact – Fits in any cell culture incubator
- Continuous imaging provides real-time insight into cellular processes
Perform kinetic assays over the course of days or even weeks
- Complete overview of sample confluency
Achieved by automated full plate scanning and image stitching
- Compatibility with any transparent culture vessel
Imaging of full plates, flasks, dishes and microfluidic devices
- Efficient screening of culture multiwell plates
The CytoSMART Omni can scan up to 6 vessels per hour
- Perform analysis at desired culturing environment
The CytoSMART Omni is designed for your incubator
- Ensure sample stability while imaging
Produce bright-field images without moving your samples
The smallest automated live-cell imager that fits within any incubator
The all-new CytoSMART™ Omni is the first affordable automated live-cell imager that fits inside a standard cell culture incubator. It can acquire a bright-field scan of any cell culture vessel within minutes and provides almost instant cloud-based image analysis of your cell culture.