Posted on the June 4, 2012 under Travel Awards
WhiteSci Travel Award applications – CLOSED
Whitehead Scientific is running a 2nd round of Travel Awards! Offering travelling bursaries to young researchers in cellular or molecular sciences who plan to attend a scientific conference or meeting before February 2013.
Whitehead Scientific will be awarding 7 Travel Awards of R5,000 each, supporting students from institutions all around South Africa!
Apply now, if you are a young researcher in cellular or molecular sciences and plan to attend a scientific conference or meeting before February 2013.
Closing date: Tuesday, 31st July 2012
Download your WhiteSci Travel Award application form now!
Who can apply?
- Full time post graduate students, registered for an MSc or PhD
- Post-docs with less than 2 years post-doc experience
- Resident in South Africa
- Students must be studying in the fields of molecular or cell biology
- Students who plan to attend a scientific conference, meeting, course, or an overseas lab visit before February 2013
How to apply
- Download the WhiteSci Travel Award application form, here
- Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date
- Closing date: Tuesday, 31st July 2012
- Application forms must be completed by Student and Supervisor
- Please note that no retrospective awards will be made
Supporting the future of scientific research in South Africa.
Award winners will be announced at the beginning of August 2012.
Please contact Lauren de Swardt for further information or with your completed application form.
The WhiteSci Travel Awards Team