Posted on the December 19, 2011 under Travel Awards
2012 Travel Awards – Round 1
Whitehead Scientific awarded 7 travelling bursaries to young researches to attend scientific meetings. We had an excellent response to our 1st round of the WhiteSci Travel Award Scheme!
WhiteSci Travel Awards
We received Travel Award applications from students from institutions all around South Africa and we are proud to announce that we have sponsored 7 young researchers in this round of Travel Awards!
- Denise Hough – Stellenbosch University
- Graeme Brendon – Stellenbosch University
- Samantha Nicholson – University of Cape Town
- Grace London – Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Marisa Moller – North West University
- Alisa Phulukdaree – University of KwaZulu-Natal
- Nerina van der Merwe – University of Free State
We wish them all the best for their meetings.
Keep an eye out for our next round of Travel awards, opening in June 2012!
Please contact Lauren de Swardt with any queries.
The WhiteSci Travel Awards Team