NEW! – Lonza CytoSMART System for Live Cell Imaging
The system consists of a mini-microscope, the CytoSMART™ Device (roughly the size of a cell culture plate), and an accompanying tablet which is linked to the device and can be fixed outside the incubator.
- Easy handling – Set-up of system within minutes
- Small size – Easily fits in every incubator
- Cloud technology – Monitor your cell culture anywhere and anytime
- Low cost – The affordable live cell imaging tool for small budgets
Applications for the CytoSMART™ System
- With the CytoSMART™ System, both cell culture monitoring and the morphological read-out of a multitude of cell-based assays become routine tasks that can be performed without being physically present at the cell culture hood. The system also enables you to record images or time-lapse videos of your cell culture.
- Migration assay, e.g. scratch assays – Automatic photo/video documentation
- Stem cell culture documentation – Remote monitoring under hypoxic cell culture and GMP conditions or of iPSC reprogramming
- Cell culture standardization – Automatic alerts for confluency, recording of cell growth curves and screening of culture media and growth factors
Click here to find out more!