RiboGuard™ RNase Inhibitor is the best defence against common RNases, including RNase A, RNase B, and RNase C. This recombinant RNase inhibitor protein provides reliable protection of valuable RNA samples by binding strongly to RNases in a 1:1 ratio. Advanced purification protocols and extensive quality control tests ensure RiboGuard RNase Inhibitor is free of unwanted contaminants that can plague other commercially available preparations of RNase inhibitors.
- Effective inhibition of the degradation of RNA by eukaryotic RNases in a variety of applications, including cDNA synthesis, RT-PCR, and in vitro transcription and translation.
- A potent affinity for RNases (Ki >10-14 M) ensures rapid inhibition even when trace amounts of RNase are present.
- Free of detectable RNase or DNase activity, and mammalian DNA.
- Does not interfere with enzymes commonly used to prepare or analyze RNA.
- Less sensitive to oxidation than traditional RNase inhibitors.
Click here for more!