Micronic offers a fully traceable solution to store your valuable tissue samples! The 3.00ml externally threaded tissue tube.
The tubes have a wide shallow opening and a working volume of 2.50ml making them ideal for use in ultra-low temperature storage of tissue materials. With a unique 2D Data-Matrix code laser etched on the tube bottom, and a large human readable code on the tube sidewall, the 3.00ml tubes provides easy and unambiguous identification and storage of your samples.
- Externally threaded tube design to minimize contamination and maximize working volume
- Wide shallow opening enabling easy loading / removal of tissue samples using tweezers
- Unique ‘single turn’ TPE / Polypropylene Screw Cap
- Screw Cap available in 6 different colours!
- Partially transparent walls enabling easy visual checking of the enclosed tissue sample
- Standard available with a unique 2D Data-Matrix on the tube bottom and a large human readable on the side
- 2D codes and human readable codes are permanently laser etched
- 100% quality control on all 2D codes
- Available in bulk and Micronic 24-2 Rack (based on the ANSI / SLAS standards for storage racks)
- Clean room Class 7 production
- RNase/DNase and Pyrogen free