World-class quality, outstanding selection
Cell Culture Media and Reagents include a number of different products, such as amino acids, antibiotics, and buffers, all of which are used routinely in research, and manufacturing applications to optimize and analyze cell cultures.
- Available from stock (see Lonza stock list to view products in stock)
- Low endotoxin, high quality
- Complete traceability
- Wide range of products
- Excellent technical assistance
- DMEM – Available in high and low glucose formulations, aids in culturing a variety of mammalian cells
- MEM – Also for mammalian cells, formulations are available with both Hank’s and Earle’s balanced salt solutions
- RPMI – Mostly used with hematopoietic cells, various formulations for mammalian cell culture and mycological assays
- IMDM – Widely used with rapidly growing cell types
- Insect Media – Various formulations that aid in different types of research using insect cells
All Lonza Classical media is manufactured in cGMP and ISO certified production facilities.