AccuTherm Shaking Incubator
Temperature controlled vortexer
- Compact footprint
- Mixing speed of 300rpm – 1500rpm
- 8 Interchangeable blocks, available in 0.2ml – 15ml capacity
- Multi-user friendly
- Easy to program
- Display shows temperature, time and speed
- Rapid heating and cooling
- Temperature setting range of 0° – 105°C
The AccuTherm™ Microtube Shaking Incubator is a temperature-controlled vortexer using peltier technology to rapidly heat and cool your important samples.
The combination of heating/cooling with shaking makes the AccuTherm™ Microtube Shaking Incubator ideal for many life science research applications in molecular biology, biochemistry, and clinical chemistry. Its compact footprint incorporates an intuitive control panel with large multicolor display, allowing users to easily program and view temperature, time and speed settings.