Achieve Deeper Coverage and Better Uniformity
xGen Target Capture products from IDT enable greater sensitivity and higher sample throughput for targeted next generation sequencing (NGS). NGS researchers can now benefit from the IDT high throughput, quality controlled manufacturing process to order gene panels that have the greatest level of uniformity. These panels can be easily optimized with the addition of more probes.
- Focus on relevant genomic regions or transcripts of interest
- Improve detection of SNPs, InDels, and other genetic variants
- Analyze insertion sites of mobile or viral DNA elements
- Analyze highly variable regions
- Multiplex in a single lane to improve the power of your study
- Improve the performance of any manufacturer’s capture panel
- Unparalleled flexibility for design, optimization, and expansion of custom panels
- Minimal GC bias and high uniformity of coverage
- Easily scale to 1000s of enrichment reactions cost-effectively
- Individually synthesized and analyzed by ESI mass spec for 100%QC
xGen Lockdown Probes
xGen Lockdown Probes are individually synthesized oligonucleotides that offer an unprecedented level of flexibility and scalability. The probes, which are available at different scales, are assessed by mass spectrometry for quality control, enabling a seamless transition from discovery to clinical application.
xGen Lockdown Panels
xGen Lockdown Panels are functionally validated, stocked gene panels for targeted next generation sequencing that are optimized for performance. Achieve the highest level of enrichment uniformity, while improving throughput, and increasing variant detection sensitivity.
xGen Blocking Oligos
xGen Blocking Oligos enhance the performance of target capture experiments by preventing cross-hybridization between adapter sequences or hybridization of adapters to capture probes. Blocking Oligos bind to adapters that are ligated to the DNA library before enrichment.