Biodrop DUO is the ideal solution for life scientists for whom flexibility of measurement is a key requirement.
All in one flexibility!
- Never have to calibrate! The in-built sample port uses no moving parts providing outstanding measurement performance
- Two ways to measure micro-volume samples: in-built sample port for micro-volume measurements and a cuvette holder
- Extended capability for micro-volume measurement with the BioDrop CUVETTE 125 for highly concentrated samples
- Fast operation – switch on and measure a DNA sample in <4 seconds with only 4 screen touches
- Large, high-resolution, capacitive colour touchscreen on standalone instrument
- The in-built sample port is easy to clean and maintain
- USB connectivity for easy PC connection or data export
- BioDrop Resolution Life Science PC software for powerful analysis
- Boost your application capability: in-built sample port delivers an unrivalled dsDNA detection limit of 1 ng/µL
- Use with BioDrop CUVETTE 125 for extended micro-volume measurement range: up to 10,000 ng/µL
- Stand alone operation – with data transfer via USB and the option for built-in printer – or full PC control with our BioDrop Resolution software
- Work with pre-programmed methods for DNA, RNA, oligos and proteins – or create your own custom method