BioDrop is an innovative solution for accurate low volume spectroscopy, providing the simplest way for life scientists to accurately quantify microlitre volumes of DNA and protein in almost any UV / Vis spectrophotometer.
The BioDrop micro-volume cuvette overcomes many of the disadvantages of conventional low volume instruments and is a valuable tool for the modern life sciences laboratory combining ease of use and greater accuracy than other techniques.
- Exceptional measurement accuracy
- Wide measurement range – no more changing path lengths
- No time consuming dilutions required
- Use only 1µl of precious samples
- Robust design – withstand wear and tear of daily use
- Simple to use and clean
- Easy to check for sample impurities such as bubbles or dust
- Compatible with most standard UV / Visible spectrophotometers
How the unique BioDrop Cuvette works:
- Pull apart the two halves of the BioDrop CUVETTE.
- Pipette as little as 0.6 mL of your sample into the sample reservoir.
- Being magnetic, the top part positively locates into place.
- BioDrop is now ready to load into any standard UV/Vis spectrophotometer.